Note:The following document is an English translation of the Japanese-language original.
Guided by the policy below, ABC, in light of its highly public nature, pursues social contribution activities for its social responsibilities as a regionally embedded broadcasting company.
(1) We provide broadcast programming and businesses that contribute to the preservation and advancement of the lives of citizens.
(2) We contribute to the revitalization of the region through locally embedded activities.
(3) We are concerned for the global environment and nature, and actively pursue awareness-raising activities in these areas.
(4) We tirelessly support children, who are our future.
(5) We encourage greater understanding of the broadcasting business to be a company fully open and transparent to society.
At ABC, we pursue the following social contribution activities, centered on the General Affairs Division’s OPEN↑(OPEN UP) Department and the production sites of each broadcast program.